Dive deeper into your understanding of how how progressive groups working on a wide variety of domestic and foreign policy issues can join together to dismantle structures of militarism and white supremacy.
Webinar recorded Sept. 17, 2021.
- Salih Booker, President and CEO, Center for International Policy
- Shailly Gupta Barnes, Policy Director, Kairos Center and Poor People’s Campaign
- Nana Gyamfi, Executive Director, Black Alliance for Just Immigration
- Tobita Chow, Founding Director, Justice is Global
- Diana Ohlbaum, Senior Strategist and Legislative Director for Foreign Policy, Friends Committee on National Legislation (moderator)
Discussion paper published September 2021 by the Friends Committee on National Legislation (FCNL) Education Fund.
The FCNL Education Fund is a Quaker nonprofit that promotes civic engagement
to advance peace, justice, and environmental stewardship.
Join our email list!
Quakers and Friends are changing public policy.