Please join us to pray together and to lament the human harm caused by violence and conflict. We will offer prayers for the people of Ukraine, Russia, and across the region, and for those displaced, and for a peaceful resolution to the crisis that prevents further human suffering.
Organized by the Friends Committee on National Legislation and The Episcopal Church.
- Rev. Margaret Rose, Moderator, The Episcopal Church
- The Rev. Dr. C.K. Robertson, Canon to the Presiding Bishop, The Episcopal Church
- Bridget Moix, General Secretary, Friends Committee on National Legislation
- Rev. Protopresbyter Dr. Nicolas Kazarian, Ecumenical Officer and Director, Inter-Orthodox, Ecumenical and Interfaith Relations Greek Orthodox Archdiocese of America
- Dr. Mohamed Elsanousi, Executive Director, The Network for Religious and Traditional Peacemakers
- Rev. Adam Russell Taylor, President of Sojourners
- Sandy Sorenson, Director, United Church of Christ Washington DC Office
- Danny Hall, Director of Public Affairs, Soka Gakkai International-USA
- Rabbi Sarah Bassin, Director of Clergy and Congregations, HIAS
Johnny Zokovitch, Executive Director, Pax Christi USA
Kathryn Lohre, Executive for Ecumenical and Inter-Religious Relations & Theological Discernment, Evangelical Lutheran Church of America