FCNL at Yearly Meetings
Summer 2019 Across the Country
How is Spirit moving through your yearly meeting? Through FCNL’s travel to yearly meetings, we join in meeting for business, hear leadings and concerns, and share the broader work of the Religious Society of Friends as it manifests through the work of FCNL.
Yearly Meeting travel is a crucial time for FCNL staff to stay grounded in the Religious Society of Friends while inviting Friends to participate in Quaker advocacy.
While traveling at yearly meetings...
We engage, not only through workshops but through lunch tables, interest groups, etc.
We listen! What are the big issues the YM is dealing with? What policy issues are Friends concerned about and how can FCNL help?
We invite Friends to join FCNL’s advocacy efforts, governance, and ongoing financial support.
We follow up with people and meetings and churches.
We want to build Quaker Advocacy!
We invite you, as constituents, to start a conversation with the FCNL liaison at your yearly meeting, ask questions of your yearly meeting’s FCNL representatives, and deepen your engagement with Quaker advocacy through FCNL. At FCNL-led workshops, we offer up tools and skills for Spirit-led action to help make change possible.
Yearly Meeting Travel
If you do not see your yearly meeting here and would like to extend an invitation for summer of 2019, or if you have a correction for us, please contact Christine Ashley at email@example.com.
2019 Yearly Meeting Travel Amongst Friends
*indicates FCNL Visiting Friend
- North Carolina Fellowship of Friends Interim Meeting: March 30, 2019 with José Woss.
- Friends World Committee for Consultation (FWCC) Section of the Americas gathering in Kansas City, MO March 21-24, 2019 with *Visiting Friend Eric Ginsburg.
- Southeastern Yearly Meeting: April 17 to 21, 2019 with Katie Breslin.
- South Central Yearly Meeting: April 18-21, 2019.
- Piedmont Friends Yearly Meeting/Piedmont Fellowship of Friends: April 20-22, 2019 with Christine Ashley.
- Pacific Northwest Quarterly Meeting: April 26-28, 2019 with *Tom Rawson.
- Purchase Quarterly Meeting: May 4th 2019 with *Jamie DeMarco.
- Northern Yearly Meeting: May 24-27, 2019 with *Carole and Bob Winkleblack, former Friends in Washington and Visiting Friends.
- Sierra Cascades Yearly Meeting: May 24-26, 2019 with Jim Cason.
- Great Plains Yearly Meeting: May 30-June 2,2019 with *John and Gail Fletcher.
- Continuing Revolution/Pendle Hill: June 7-June 12, 2019 with Chris Kearns-McCoy.
- Intermountain Yearly Meeting: June 9-16, 2019 with Mary Comfort Ferrell and clerk Bridget Moix as plenary speaker.
- Southern Appalachian Yearly Meeting: June 13-16, 2019 with Sarah Freeman-Woolpert.
- Ohio Valley Yearly Meeting: June 19-23, 2019 with *Neil Snarr and Elise Snarr.
- Illinois Yearly Meeting: June 19-21, 2019 with Amelia Kegan as plenary speaker.
- Friends General Conference: June 30-July 6, 2019 with Diane Randall, Hannah Graf-Evans as plenary speakers and Christine Ashley and Katie Breslin leading workshops.
- North Carolina Yearly Meeting (Conservative): July 10-14, 2019 with Riley Robinson.
- Pacific Yearly Meeting: July 12-17, 2019 with Stephen Donahoe
- North Pacific Yearly Meeting: July 17-21, 2019 with Dorsey Green
- Palmetto Friends Gathering in Columbia, SC: Saturday, July 20, 2019 with Christine Ashley
- Evangelical Friends-Eastern Region YM, at Canton, OH. July 21-23 *Tom Roberts
- Northwest Yearly Meeting: July 21-24, 2019
- New York Yearly Meeting Sessions: July 21-27, 2019 with Stephen Donahoe.
- Western Yearly Meeting: July 25-28,2019 with *Visiting Friend Tom Bertrand.
- Iowa Yearly Meeting (Conservative): July 23-28, 2019 with Carole and Bob Winkleblack, 2019 Friends in Washington and Visiting Friends.
- Wilmington Yearly Meeting: July 25-28, 2019 with *Visiting Friend Neil Snarr and Elise Snarr.
- Indiana Yearly Meeting: July 25-27, 2019.
- Philadelphia Yearly Meeting and PYM/FCNL collaborative: July 24-28, 2019 with Shoshana Abrams and Sarah Kennedy.
- Lake Erie Yearly Meeting: July 25-28, 2019 with José Woss.
- Baltimore Yearly Meeting: July 30-August 5, 2019 with Christine Ashley and Shoshana Abrams.
- Alaska Friends Conference: Aug 1-4, 2019 with Diane Randall.
- New England Yearly Meeting: August 3-8, 2019 with Sarah Kennedy, Sarah Freeman-Woolpert, and Lacina Onco.
- Ohio Yearly Meeting August 5-11, 2019 with *Tom Roberts
- New Association of Friends in New Castle, Indiana: September 21, 2019 with Christine Ashley as plenary speaker.
- North Carolina Fellowship of Friends, August 10, 2019 with Christine Ashley
- Blue River Quarterly Meeting (ILYM) at the Old Blue River Meetinghouse near Salem, Indiana, Sept 27-29, 2019 *Tom Roberts
- FCNL's 2019 Report to Yearly Meetings
- FCNL Meeting Contacts
- 2019 Yearly Meeting Presentation
- Flyers & Legislative Asks for Yearly Meetings 2019