Conference Call: What's Happening with the Budget, with Anthony Wier and Amelia Kegan
October 11, 8 p.m. Eastern
This November, Congress will be making some of the most important, and potentially most dangerous, decisions about budget priorities that we have seen in decades. How can we convince members of Congress to reject more money for war and cuts to security at home?
That's the question that Anthony Wier, Legislative Secretary for Nuclear Disarmament and Pentagon Spending, and Amelia Kegan, Domestic Policy Director, tackled on a conference call on Wednesday, October 11 at 8 p.m. Eastern.
Resources Mentioned on the Call
- Get the facts on Pentagon spending
- The big squeeze on domestic programs continues: Coalition on Human Needs
- Coalition on Human Needs website
- Lobbying resources on Pentagon spending
- Lobby ask for Annual Meeting & the Quaker Public Policy Institute