- Immigrants & Refugees
Beloved Community Interfaith Network, Prince George's County Meeting
September 19, 2017 in Adelphi, MD
Join FCNL's Hannah Evans for a discussion on working with an interfaith network to achieve positive change on federal immigration policy.
Beloved Community Interfaith Network - Prince George's County Meeting
7-9:30 PM Tuesday September 19
Adelphi Friends Meeting
2303 Metzerott Rd
This event is free and open to the public. Please RSVP to Sharon Stout at Sharon.Stout@gmail.com
- Welcome from AFM
- Hannah Graf Evans, Friends Committee National Legislation, "Friends Lobbying on Immigration--Working with Interfaith Partners"
- Caroline Griswold Short, Direct Support Subcommittee, Immigration and Muslim Solidarity Committee, Takoma Park Mobilization, "Reporting on Ongoing Work -- Who, What, Why, When and How"
- Symi Rom-Rymer, Washington Interfaith Response Organizing Coalition, "WIROC: A Multi-faith and Regional Effort to Bring Religious Communities Together"
- Announcements and closing
- Fellowship and Refreshments