- Environment & Energy
How Can I Foster Bipartisan Climate Action?
Guided by hope, humility, redemption, and love, we seek to foster constructive bipartisan dialogue and cooperation on climate solutions in Congress.
On March 15th, 17 House Republicans – led by Rep. Elise Stefanik (NY-21), Rep. Carlos Curbelo (FL-26), and Rep. Ryan Costello (PA-6) – reintroduced the Republican Climate Resolution. FCNL supports this resolution, which affirms that climate change is real, human-caused, and needs to be addressed by Congress.
FCNL also continues to work to support and grow the number of members in the bipartisan Climate Solutions Caucus.
Current Legislative Asks
- Want to lobby your Representative on the House Republican Climate Resolution? Get the leave-behind for co-sponsoring H. Res. 195
- Want to lobby your Representative on the bipartisan House Climate Solutions Caucus? Get the leave-behind for joining caucus
- Want to lobby your Senator on the budget? Get the leave-behind to ask your Senator to protect climate funding
Other Current Action Items
- Write a letter to the editor in support of the Republican Climate Resolution
- Read a copy of the Republican Climate Resolution
- Check to see who is a cosponsor of the Republican Climate Resolution in the 115th Congress
- See if your Representative has joined the bipartisan House Climate Solutions Caucus
- Learn how to lobby your member of Congress
- Contact email@example.com to learn how you can contribute