Annual Meeting and Quaker Public Policy Institute 2020
November 12-15, 2020 in Washington, D.C.
Join FCNL November 12-15, 2020 for Annual Meeting and the Quaker Public Policy Institute in Washington, D.C.
Join us to:
- Lobby to advance peace and justice.
- Hear from exciting and inspiring speakers – including policy experts and faith leaders – about what you can do in the year ahead.
- Worship together and be part of a community of committed people from across the country.
Quaker advocacy has never been more important. We hope you’ll be part of it this November.
Highlights from Annual Meeting and Quaker Public Policy Institute 2019
Overview of Events:
Who will be there?
- More than 400 people from across the country will join us! The gathering’s community includes both Quakers and others who share FCNL’s values and policy goals. All are welcome!
What will we lobby on?
- Each year we select a different issue, based on where your voice can make the most difference at that time.
Where will the event take place?
- The event will be held at the Washington Court Hotel, located at 525 New Jersey Ave NW, Washington, DC 20001, near Union Station.
- On Friday, we will be based out of the Lutheran Church of the Reformation, located at 212 East Capitol St NE, Washington, DC 20003.
Save the Date for Future Annual Meeting and Quaker Public Policy Institute Events:
- Nov 18-21, 2021
- Nov 17-20, 2022